MUXE listing on EviEX  

RSS

Jaimydevries
(@jaimydevries)
Member Admin
July 21, 2019 11:33 am  

MUXE Token Listing On EviEx Coming Soon

MUXE Will Receive their listing on the exchange EviEx by Evimeria quite soon. They have finally been able to rebuild their new cryptocurrency exchange engine and it wont be long from here until we are going to go live on their exchange.  It is planned to go live on the 5th of August and we are very happy with the results and looks of the EviEx exchange.

The entire MUXE team is very happy about this and we cant wait to cooperate together with the amazing people behind the Evimeria project and the EviEx.

Tweet by Evimeria

This topic was modified 3 months ago 2 times by Jaimydevries

DelanoID liked
MUXE Whale
(@muxewhale)
July 21, 2019 12:10 pm  

Wow this is a great achievement, I remember the voting competition like it was only yesterday. We should soon do another round like that! Does anyone know any cool voting competitions btw?

Whatever happens in the ocean stays in the ocean. Especially my bags of MUXE tokens.

ReplyQuote
MUXE Whale
(@muxewhale)
July 21, 2019 12:11 pm  
Posted by: @muxewhale

Wow this is a great achievement, I remember the voting competition like it was only yesterday. We should soon do another round like that! Does anyone know any cool voting competitions btw?

Now that I recall there was another voting competition that I had participated in. That was in regards of Shardax!

Whatever happens in the ocean stays in the ocean. Especially my bags of MUXE tokens.

ReplyQuote
Jaimydevries
(@jaimydevries)
Member Admin
July 21, 2019 12:14 pm  

Now that I recall there was another voting competition that I had participated in. That was in regards of Shardax!

Indeed both the Evimeria as the Shardax voting competitions were done via Telegram! They were great rounds and we were very fortunate to win both of them. It certainly was not an easy challenge to win!

ReplyQuote
MUXE Whale
(@muxewhale)
July 21, 2019 12:16 pm  

I will google for some cryptocurrency voting competitions. 

Funny thing is when I google for voting competition cryptocurrency exchanges I find the following video:

Its like MUXE is everywhere these days 😎 😎 😎 

This post was modified 3 months ago by Jaimydevries

ReplyQuote
Jaimydevries
(@jaimydevries)
Member Admin
July 21, 2019 12:18 pm  

@muxewhale Let me know if you find any interesting voting competitions! We have been looking for some new voting competitions recently

ReplyQuote
DelanoID
(@delanoid)
New Member Customer
July 21, 2019 1:33 pm  

Can't wait for more exchanges with volume, to make a move for CC (Coinmarketcap)

ReplyQuote
Share:

X

Please Login or Register