Access your AIM mail account from other email client using IMAP/SMTP settings.
The AIM Mail is developed by AOL email to provide the users with a more user-friendly experience. However, you can set the AIM Mail on another email client to send or receive an email as per your choice. For that, you will have to complete the AIM Mail settings, and you can do it with the following steps.
AIM mail IMAP settings
- AIM mail IMAP server: imap.aim.com
- AIM email IMAP Port: 993
- AIM email IMAP security: TLS/SSL
- AIM mail IMAP Username: Your full AIM mail address with the domain name as @aim.com
- AOL mail password: You full AIM mail Password (case-sensitive)
AIM mail SMTP settings
- AIM SMTP server: smtp.aim.com
- SMTP Port: 587
- SMTP security: TLS/SSL
- AIM Mail Username: Your complete AIM mail address.
- AIM Password: Your AIM mail Password (Case-sensitive)